Asset & Property Management
Owing a real estate asset is not anymore just an income generating strategy or a solution to an occupational problem. At a period in which real estate assets, either residential or commercial, tend to become deadweight for owner-occupiers, legacy landlords, family offices and lately lenders as well as NPL servicers due to enforced Debt-to-Asset swaps, conventional asset management strategies might not lead to commercially viable results. It requires specialists to identify suitable property management strategies based on market data and projections, but also to uncover all factors that shape the foundation of the asset owners objectives. The broader asset management process is based on a wide-ranging understanding of the investment cycle and a professional objective view of the market.
Arbitrage Real Estate offers a holistic implementation approach, in which property performance analysis and evaluation is coupled with the instructor's commercial goal, in order to drive the main elements of the management strategy. With international experience from major European real estate markets, we deliver effective results with hands-on innovative asset and property management strategies, aiming not only to retain current values during turbulent times, but mainly to competitively appreciate capital values in the medium run and prepare the real estate asset or the portfolio for successful profitable disposal to suitable investment parties.
Our expert knowledge covers the fields of active property management, portfolio performance measurement and benchmarking, business planning, cash flow modelling, budgeting and implementation, quarterly investment reporting and annual reviews, marketing for space letting or asset disposal, VDR set-up, sustainability and brand enhancement, asset valuation reviews and repositioning work outs.
Arbitrage Real Estate offers its services to banks (i.e. REO portfolios), NPL servicers, private equity funds, family offices and public sector (central & local government) as well as to corporate occupiers.
We have been involved in a series of very interesting and challenging assignments with NPL servicers, local banks, family offices and major institutions. Some indicative examples are listed below:
- Asset management related services in Amoeba NPL portfolio. The firm was assigned to support the sale maturity of major real estate collateral assets in advance of an amicable sale process. To find out more, click here.
- Property management services for a commercial office portfolio of 4 properties covering c. 20,000m². Duties include planning compliance assessment and remediation action, the creation and maintenance of a Virtual Data Room, market rent valuations and landlord representation in lease negotiations.
- Independent asset management strategy role in a mixed used repossessed portfolio comprising more than 100 assets. Provided guidance in portfolio divestment strategy that recommended a go to market approach. Actively participated in the initial sale pitch of 17 selected commercial buildings to interested parties.
- Property management services for a mixed use commercial portfolio, consisting of 11 properties exceeding 100,000m². Team members drafted the FM services specs for tendering, audited the planning compliance, assessed remediation actions on M&E installations, managed letting agents and liaised with tenants.
- Resourced Great London Authority (GLA)’s Business Energy Challenge (BEC) to support business recruitment, co-develop a property and energy data aggregation tool, collect and benchmark related data and provide quality assurance. To find out more, click here.