Agency & Brokerage
Location, branding, lease profile, energy and space efficiency as well as good operation are essential parameters to any commercial property investment decision. On the occupiers side, functional usage requirements are frequently associated with challenging operational issues which demand expertise, time dedication and consequently deviation from core business duties. An ever changing economic and technology environment is also imposing fast response towards the way corporate and public sector occupiers exploit the merits and drawbacks of their premises.
Arbitrage Real Estate offers a deep market insight, coupled with experience and property industry expertise. We help our clients on multifaceted occupancy or investment needs with an analytic and thorough manner, whether it is an office, retail, industrial or specialised property they wish to occupy or invest in. We offer quick execution and professional representation, ensuring our clients receive the outmost regardless any complex and challenging issues that may arise.
Our agency and brokerage specialists provide acquisition & space sourcing as well as transaction negotiation & execution services. They also provide sales & lease marketing as well as lease administration & audit services. They also actively support relocation management, fit-out projects and facility management procurement exercises.
We offer agency and brokerage services to institutional and private investors, private equity funds, lenders, NPL servicers, landlords, corporate occupiers, property developers as well as to local and central government authorities.
We have been involved in a series of very interesting and challenging assignments on both buy and sell side. Some indicative examples are listed below:
- Successfully brokered a 3.422m2 office building in Maroussi and concluded the sale purchase agreement on behalf of the buyer. To find out more, click here.
- Successfully sold a 5,300m² Athens NBD office to Dromeus Capital. The building is located in Athens's Northern Business District (NBD). To find out more, click here.
- Tenant representation on the lease of 784m² office space. The firm represented, negotiated and concluded the lease on behalf of a specialized credit institution. To find out more, click here.
- Negotiated the acquisition of a 1,086m² listed commercial property in central Athens on behalf of a major REIC and concluded the purchase of the landmark commercial real estate asset. To find out more, click here.
- Investor representation on the acquisition of a high-street retail portfolio, negotiated on behalf of a major REIC and concluded the purchase of retail units in Kifissia and Chalandri districts. To find out more, click here.
- Tenant representation on the lease of 3,000m² logistic premises, appointed by a leading European producer of masterbaches and agricultural films. To find out more, click here.
- New lease of 1,600m² office space to a leading global ship tracking company to help them implement their Athens headquarters relocation program. To find out more, click here.
- Hotel land sourcing for major international investor, an investment management fund with a global real estate allocation of €6 billion. To find out more, click here.
- Hotel assets sourcing for important national brand across Greece. Our specialists scanned the national hotel market based on a set of selection criteria and sourced 8 hotel properties with total capacity of 556 rooms. To find out more, click here.