More than 90 years of combined experience in real estate
Arbitrage RE was established in 2013 to leverage originally its Founding Partners international and local market experience from past employments and professional cooperations since early 2000s. They brought at the outset experience from major funds, investor landlords, financial advisory, real estate consulting and project management firms.
Our team has currently substantial working experience in all aspects of real estate; including valuation, commercial and technical due diligence, asset and property management, corporate agency and deal brokerage, feasibility studies and market research, planning and surveying, development budgeting and management, financing and investments.
We have worked with a variety of major local and international real estate clients and maintain strong working relationships with all the major local REICs and developers, key local corporate and public landlords and all the systemic Greek Banks. In addition, we work closely with international players interested to invest in the Greek real estate and REO market.
Recent assignments that demonstrate our strong credentials
We have been involved in a series of very interesting and challenging assignments in international and domestic markets, with prominent international and local well-known investors, reputable corporate and public-sector clients. Some indicative examples of recent assignments are listed below:
- Negotiated the acquisition of a 1,086m² listed commercial property in central Athens on behalf of a major REIC and concluded the purchase of the landmark commercial real estate asset. To find out more, click here.
- Investor representation on the acquisition of a high-street retail portfolio, negotiated on behalf of a major REIC and concluded the purchase of retail units in the heart of Kifissia and Chalandri districts respectively. To find out more, click here.
- Tenant representation on the lease of 3,000m² logistic premises, appointed by one of the leading European producers of masterbaches and agricultural films, in the implementation of their Athens branch relocation program. To find out more, click here.
- Technical and management advisory services in two hotel refurbishment projects appointed by a major REIC to provide pre-acquisition technical due diligence and project management services in the extensive refurbishment and transformation of two large and historical commercial buildings in Patras. To find out more, click here.
- New lease of 1,600m² office space to a leading global ship tracking company to help them implement their Athens headquarters relocation program. To find out more, click here.
- Valuation of a 75,000m² mixed use portfolio for IFRS purposes comprised of 4 office units, 3 retail buildings, 3 development land plots and 1 residential complex, located in the wider Athens metropolitan area. To find out more, click here.
- Investment appraisal of a 5* hotel consisting of 21 villaswith private swimming pools and a total capacity of 119 beds, on a land plot of c. 21,000m². To find out more, click here.
- Valuation of a 38,000 m² mixed use portfolio to assess the Fair Value that consisted of 2 industrial complexes,1 land plot and 3 residential units. To find out more, click here.
- Project management services for the upgrade of an Athens municipal school portfolio appointed by New Venture Fund to project manage the implementation of the “Open Schools” for the neighbourhood and “Design for Better Learning” programs. To find out more, click here.
- Technical advisory services in a PPP project on behalf of EIB and one Greek systemic banks related to the remediation works undertaken in seven Fire Stations located all over Greece by the newly appointed Facilities Manager. To find out more, click here.
- Technical due diligence of a 61,500m² big-box retail portfolio , consisted of big-box retail buildings in Athens and in Northern Greece on behalf of the interested buyer, a major domestic institutional REIC. To find out more, click here.
- Resourced Great London Authority (GLA)’s Business Energy Challenge (BEC) to support business recruitment, co-develop a property and energy data aggregation tool, collect and benchmark related data and provide quality assurance. To find out more, click here.
- Hotel land sourcing for major international investor, an investment management fund with a global real estate allocation of €6 billion. To find out more, click here.
- Hotel assets sourcing for important national brand across Greece. Our specialists scanned the national hotel market based on a predefined set of selection criteria and sourced 8 hotel properties with total capacity of 556 rooms. To find out more, click here.
- Rural land valuation for expropriation purposes. Our valuers assessed the market value of the freehold interest of 333 plots of land with a total surface exceeding 450,000 m². To find out more, click here.
- Industrial complex valuation for IFRS purposes. Our valuers assessed the Fair Value of an industrial complex covering a surface c.8,200m² in a land plot of c.27,000m2. To find out more, click here.
- Property management services for a mixed use commercial portfolio, consisting of 11 properties exceeding 100,000m². Team members drafted the FM services specs for tendering, audited the planning compliance, assessed remediation actions on M&E installations, managed letting agents and liaised with tenants.
- Independent asset management strategy role in a mixed used repossessed portfolio comprising more than 100 assets. Provided guidance in portfolio divestment strategy that recommended a go to market approach. Actively participated in the initial sale pitch of 17 selected commercial buildings to interested parties.
- Property management services for a commercial office portfolio of 4 properties covering c. 20,000m². Duties include planning compliance assessment and remediation action, the creation and maintenance of a Virtual Data Room, market rent valuations and landlord negotiations representation.