Planning & Development Management
Clients need to be placed at the forefront of the real estate planning and development process. They wish to analyse and fully understand the long term commercial objectives and economic benefits of any property development, fit-out or refurbishment and therefore seek for experienced and skilful project management teams to manage implementation from the land sourcing or design phase to construction and commissioning.
Our in-house team in cooperation with our independent consultants and strategic partners ensures first of all that our support is up to date with the latest statutory requirements. We bring together and manage experienced teams of architects, engineers and quantity surveyors to deliver effectively cutting edge real estate planning, fit-out, refurbishment and development projects. We deliver with confidence sustainable, commercially successful and socio-economic advantageous residential, commercial, leisure and mixed use real estate projects, no matter their scale and complexity.
Arbitrage Real Estate offering covers all stages of planning and development, including land sourcing and acquisition, design management, permitting, quantity surveying, budgeting, time-scheduling, construction and fit-out project management. Through our independent consultants and partners network, we also offer advice on sustainability and regeneration topics as well as architectural, structural and electromechanical design.
We handle and manage all aspects of the planning and development process on behalf of individual real estate developers, lenders, REICs, commercial landlords, occupiers and opportunistic investors.
We have been involved in a series of very interesting and challenging development projects with major investors, REICs, property developers and lenders. Some indicative examples are listed below:
- Planning and development management of a new prime office building in Athens. Appointed by a major REIC to project manage the development of a new prime office building in Marousi, Athens. To find out more, click here.
- Successful hand-over of Hotel Moxy Patra Marina, provided technical advice and successfully oversaw on behalf of a major REIC the 2,5-year refurbishment of a historic hotel in the heart of Patras. To find out more, click here.
- Project management in the expansion of a landmark luxury hotel in Corfu, assigned to provide technical advisory services for the conversion refurbishment of an existing 4* hotel complex in Corfu, to a 5* hotel. To find out more, click here.
- Technical management services in two hotel refurbishment projects. The firm provided pre-acquisition project management services in relation to two large and historical commercial buildings refurbishment in Patras. To find out more, click here.
- Project management services for the upgrade of an Athens municipal school portfolio appointed by New Venture Fund to project manage the implementation of the “Open Schools” for the neighbourhood and “Design for Better Learning” programs. To find out more, click here.
- Lender's technical advisory services in a PPP project funded by EIB and one Greek systemic bank related to the remediation works undertaken in seven Fire Stations located all over Greece by the newly appointed Facilities Manager. To find out more, click here.