A solid, diverse and successful track record in real estate
Arbitrage RE was established in 2013 to leverage originally its Founding Partners international and local market experience from past employments and professional network since early 2000s. They brought at the outset experience from major funds, investor landlords, financial advisory, real estate consulting and project management firms.
Our team has currently substantial working experience in all aspects of real estate; including valuation, commercial and technical due diligence, asset and property management, corporate agency and deal brokerage, feasibility studies and market research, planning and surveying, development budgeting and management, financing and investments.
We have worked with a variety of major local and international real estate clients and maintain strong working relationships with all the major local REICs and developers, key local corporate and public landlords and all the systemic Greek Banks. In addition, we work closely with international investors and PE firms interested to invest in the Greek real estate, NPL and REO market.
Recent assignments that demonstrate our strong credentials
We have been involved in a series of very interesting and challenging assignments in international and domestic markets, with prominent international and local well-known investors, reputable corporate and public-sector clients. Some indicative examples of recent assignments are listed below:
- Successfully brokered a 3.422m2 office building in Maroussi and concluded the sale purchase agreement on behalf of the buyer. To find out more, click here.
- Planning and development management of a new prime office building in Athens. Appointed by a major REIC to project manage the greenfield development of a new prime office building in Marousi. To find out more, click here.
- Due diligence of two large hotel properties in Crete to a leading global investment manager in relation to a potential acquisition. To find out more, click here.
- Asset management related services in Amoeba NPL portfolio. The firm was assigned to support the sale maturity of major real estate collateral assets in advance of an amicable sale process. To find out more, click here.
- Technical due diligence of a resort complex in Chalkidiki, to a leading hotel investment and management firm in relation to a potential acquisition. To find out more, click here.
- Successfully advised Elliott Advisors in co-acquiring Symbol NPL portfolio together with its consortium partner, Centerbridge Partners, from National Bank of Greece. To find out more, click here.
- Successful hand-over of Hotel Moxy Patra Marina, provided technical advice and successfully oversaw on behalf of a major REIC the 2,5-year refurbishment of a historic hotel in the heart of Patras. To find out more, click here.
- Project management in the expansion of a landmark luxury hotel in Corfu, assigned to provide technical advisory services for the conversion refurbishment of an existing 4* hotel complex in Corfu, to a 5* hotel. To find out more, click here.
- Successfully sold a 5,300m² Athens NBD office to Dromeus Capital. The building is located in Athens's Northern Business District (NBD). To find out more, click here.
- Buy-side underwriting related services in Jupiter NPL portfolio, assigned by a global investment manager to provide real estate commercial advice in relation to the collaterals portfolio. To find out more, click here.
- Technical due diligence of Jupiter REO portfolio to a leading private equity firm in relation to 31 REO assets sold by Alpha Bank. To find out more, click here.
- Valuation underwriting services related to Amoeba NPL collaterals and associated market insight in preparation of a non-binding offer for the corporate NPL portfolio sold by Piraeus Bank. To find out more, click here.
- Negotiated the acquisition of a 1,086m² listed commercial property in central Athens on behalf of a major REIC and concluded the purchase of the landmark commercial real estate asset. To find out more, click here.
- Investor representation on the acquisition of a high-street retail portfolio, negotiated on behalf of a major REIC and concluded the purchase of retail units in the heart of Kifissia and Chalandri districts respectively. To find out more, click here.
- Tenant representation on the lease of 3,000m² logistic premises, appointed by a leading European producer of masterbaches and agricultural films, in the implementation of their Athens relocation program. To find out more, click here.
- New lease of 1,600m² office space to a leading global ship tracking company to help them implement their Athens headquarters relocation program. To find out more, click here.
- Valuation of a 75,000m² mixed use portfolio for IFRS purposes comprised of 4 office units, 3 retail buildings, 3 development land plots and 1 residential complex, located in the wider Athens metropolitan area. To find out more, click here.
- Valuation of a 38,000m² mixed use portfolio to assess the Fair Value that consisted of 2 industrial complexes,1 land plot and 3 residential units. To find out more, click here.
- Technical due diligence of a 61,500m² big-box retail portfolio, consisted of big-box retail buildings in Athens and in Northern Greece on behalf of the interested buyer, a major domestic institutional REIC. To find out more, click here.
- Hotel assets sourcing for important national brand across Greece. Our specialists scanned the national hotel market based on a set of selection criteria and sourced 8 hotel properties with total capacity of 556 rooms. To find out more, click here.
- Industrial complex valuation for IFRS purposes. Our valuers assessed the Fair Value of an industrial complex covering a surface c.8,200m² in a land plot of c.27,000m2. To find out more, click here.
- Property management services for a mixed use commercial portfolio, consisting of 11 properties exceeding 100,000m². Team members drafted the FM services specs for tendering, audited the planning compliance, assessed remediation actions on M&E installations, managed letting agents and liaised with tenants.
- Independent asset management strategy role in a mixed used repossessed portfolio comprising more than 100 assets. Provided guidance in portfolio divestment strategy that recommended a go to market approach. Actively participated in the initial sale pitch of 17 selected commercial buildings to interested parties.